PK-135 13.5′ Peak
We designed the PEAK raft after speaking with outfitters from all around the country and listening to their needs. We built one raft that will fit the needs of a wide range of rivers and outfitters. The Hybrid design provides a stable platform for big spring flows and will maximize your profits by running an eight to one ratio. The same raft can float higher and turn quickly during the low water months by lightening the load to six paddlers and eliminating the need for a second fleet of low water boats. Our main goal was to build a bomber raft for an industry leading low price.
After years of design and testing, we have accomplished our objective!
Measurements & Specs. 13.5′ PEAK
- 19.5” Straight tube section diminishing to 16.5”
- Symmetrical, seven panel bow and stern: 29” rise
- 72″ Wide / 4 thwarts / Glued in I-Beam Floor
- Front foot cups standard
- 44 oz, Welded PVC main tubes, 2000 denier, 66 oz floor
- 3 thwarts
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext2 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2 – ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Dimensions||45 × 26 × 18 in|
Blue, Gray, Dark Gray, Dark Green, Lime Green, Orange, Red, Yellow