SB-105 Storm 10.5′ Self-Bailing Raft
Your life is crazy and you are always busy, right? Wouldn’t it be great to have a raft that doesn’t make things more complicated? The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5-foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running Class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18″ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
- Colors: Blue, Dark Gray, Gray, Dark Green, Lime, Orange, Red, Waterfall, White and Yellow
- Weight: 79lbs
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 18″
No. of Chambers/Valves
Tubes: 2, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
Material weight in oz./square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Prices & availability subject to change without notice
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2 – ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Dimensions||45 × 26 × 16 in|
Blue, Gray, Dark Gray, Dark Green, Lime Green, Orange, Red, Yellow, Waterfall, White